OFERTA DE EMPLEO: Doctor en Fitopatología Vegetal
Buscamos un #Phytopathology Jefe de #Investigación para unirse al equipo ANOVE en Madrid (España). Este papel incluye la investigación de laboratorio, el trabajo multiinstitucional y la comunicación efectiva con las partes interesadas. Esta posición ofrece un papel destacado único en la comunidad internacional de crianza de plantas de I+D y una gran visibilidad en el sector fitosanitario como socio privilegiado de empresas privadas y laboratorios oficiales de todo el mundo.
• Stay up to date on developments in the plant disease field.
• Conduct laboratory research on pathogen detection in seeds.
• Lead experiments for diagnosis and detection of viral and bacterial infection in seeds.
• Coordinate international groups in order to unify methodological protocols.
• Lead on research grant discovery, grant writing; eventually co-author research papers
• Build relationships with stakeholders (associated companies, collaborators and public administration).
• Demonstrated experience in the plant disease field through technical experience or academic research (PhD required) in plant pathology, seed phytopathology and classic microbiology.
• Significant interest (experience a plus) in the development of methods of pathogen detection in seeds.
• Proficient in desk and bench research, experimental design, funding proposal application and statistical analysis.
• Leadership role; eager to build, inspire and motivate a small team.
• Interest in technology transfer, agriculture innovation, plant breeding and food security.
Skills and Attributes
• Capable communicator both internally for smooth interpersonal/team collaboration, as well as externally (associated companies, public administration).
• High English level both written and oral.
• Flexible, conciliatory and objective-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate successfully – not only produce independently.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, dependable, proactive; execution and solution-oriented.
• Organizational skills for oneself and team: time management, ability to independently prioritize, plan, set and meet deadlines, manage multiple workstreams.
• Knowledge of next-generation sequence (NGS) technologies, biostatistics as well as classical microbiology (isolation, inoculation, pathogenesis testing, etc) will be a plus.
• Base salary (depending of experience).
• Full-time permanent position.
• High flexibility in working time management.
• Principal investigator role in a small research group.
• Exciting research environment in our laboratory located at the Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria- INIA in Madrid.
• Unique knowledge-transfer role as the scientific liaison between the plant breeding sector and the basic research environment.
• Leading role in the international R&D plant breeding community and high visibility in the plant protection sector as a privileged partner of private companies and official laboratories around the world.
We believe in innovation, responsibility, transparency, leadership and compromise. ANOVE wants to contribute to our society through plant and seed innovation allowing agri-food sustainability and rural development.
Besides your knowledge, skills and experience, we want you to share our vision.
More information: https://talentocientifico.com/ofertas-empleo.html?fbclid=IwAR0mMNNOxkUEjzFN8IE4o_Xwm7YZU-V7mInRYKjRHUZmJNtykhJl7TKf-UU